- Provide all-round secretarial and administrative support to senior management
- Handle business correspondence, expenses claims, diary and events management
- Organise frequent travel arrangements and business functions
- Screen and answer incoming calls in a polite and professional manner
- Prepare reports, minutes and file notes
- Coordinate meetings and prepare presentation materials
- Perform other duties as required and occasionally work outside office hours
- Form 5 graduate or above with formal secretarial training and a minimum of 10 years' relevant experience
- A good team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Be tactful and sensible in handling challenging tasks
- Be responsible and accountable
- Expert in coordinating travel arrangements, and experienced in organising business meetings
- Excellent typing and computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ('KPMG International'), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.