Tasks and responsibility:
- The expert will work closely with the TL and other experts in delivery of activities on redesign of APML website aimed
at raising awareness of relevant stakeholders on AML/CFT rules and procedures, together with strengthening their
capacities on the use of relevant website tools. The expert will be responsible to work on populating the new APML
- The expert will be responsible to work on populating the new APML website.
- The expert will also provide training to APML employees how the process of population should continue without Project
- The expert will be expected to present the new website features to obliged entities, supervisors and other stakeholders
- University degree in computer science or any other related field (Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Organization
Sciences), where a degree has been awarded on completion of at least 3 years of studies;
- Experience in business process management:
- Strong technical procedural writing skills;
- Minimum 4 years of post-graduate professional experience working in the field of software development;
- Minimum 3 years of ICT experience within development of web applications (HTML or HTML5).
- Minimum 3 years of ICT experience within Understanding RESTful services and APIs
- In-depth knowledge on system architecture, storage, modelling and analysis of large amounts of data and work flows
- Experience in the development/upgrading web applications
- Relevant work experience in Serbia would be an advantage
Deadline for submission of applications is the 13th of August 2019.
Short term position.
Civil servants and other staff currently employed by public administrations of the beneficiary country are not eligible to apply as experts. Experts
must be independent and free from conflicts of interest regarding the responsibilities defined by the Terms of Reference.
Our Values: Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.