We seek talented, motivated Bermudian university and college students committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity, service and academic achievement. You'll have the opportunity to work with and learn from a team of outstanding professionals and intellectually challenging work assignments. We'll support you with great training and development programs. Our Staff Accountants and interns are mature, self-motivated individuals who are well organised, hard working, enthusiastic and professional. Candidates must demonstrate these attributes and that they are capable of working with a minimum of supervision and be able to cope with demanding situations that require the ability to multi-task on a daily basis. This is a highly demanding training environment that will challenge you to the limit but the rewards are high, therefore the willingness and capacity to work and study for extended periods of time is essential.
· A degree in business with a concentration in accounting is desirable, although other subjects will be considered
· A GPA or equivalent of no less than 3.0
· First class written and oral communication skills
· Exceptional people skills with the ability to work with clients and staff of all levels
· A high degree of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Only Bermudian students and/or students who hold a Permanent Resident Certificate are eligible to apply for our Graduate Programme.
• Cover letter describing your career aspirations, future ambitions; and which part of the program you would like to take part in;
• Transcripts from your University that you attend(ed);
• Two written references (character and academic); and
• Copy of your Bermuda Passport or Permanent Resident's Certificate
MANDATORY: Please upload all application requirements as one document.