· Do you have experience in delivering EU Investor Tax reporting services?
· Are you currently working abroad and missing friends and family in Northern Ireland/Ireland?
· Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining our Belfast/Dublin Tax practice may be the best next step for your career in Tax.
We are currently seeking to hire Tax professionals to join our EU Investor Tax Reporting teams in the Belfast / Dublin tax practice at Senior / Manager or Associate Director level. While flexibility to work in both Belfast and Dublin is preferred strong candidates with a preference for either location will also be considered.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
· Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) or Chartered Tax Advisor
· Superb technical skills and detailed knowledge of EU Investor reporting rules, in particular the UK Reporting Fund Regime.
· Depending on level, will need minimum of five years in a professional tax environment
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
· Responsibility for delivering EU Investor Tax reporting services in an efficient high-quality manner;
· Planning of tax compliance and offshore fund reporting timetable and liaising closely with clients and audit teams where appropriate;
· Reporting to and liaising with Directors and Partners on tax advisory projects for Fund / Investment Manager clients;
· At Manager or AD level, you will have responsibility for training and monitoring Seniors and trainees together with reviewing their work;
· General administration, including working capital management.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
· Relocation assistance for those looking to move home to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
· A thriving sports and social community
· An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
The Belfast office tax group consists of over 80 professional staff dealing with all aspects of Corporation Tax, Private Client, Employment Taxes and Indirect Taxes. Our clients are spread over a wide cross section of all business sectors. There is a substantial international dimension to all aspects of our work.
KPMG tax professionals have an unrivalled understanding of business and industry issues, adding real value to tax based decision making. The firm is able to offer world class experience in all key specialist areas and the reputation of our tax practice is built upon the quality of our work, the creativity of our people and our ability to provide independent, expert and appropriate advice.
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At Manager/Associate Director level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus and manager benefits along with a KPMG flexible benefits package
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Aimee Ward.
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle- @KPMGCareersIRL.
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 2 years from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email email@example.com stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application