You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Overview of the opportunity:
· TheKPMGIgnitionCentre is a transformative space and suite of specialized services to helps clients drive business growth and innovation. In the Ignition Centre, KPMG provides organizations with access to global thought leaders, design thinking and problem-solving methodologies, data analytics tools, and digital transformation services across multiple collaborative spaces
· The Design Thinking Facilitator plays a critical role in the client journey within the Ignition Centre, and we are seeking an individual with the confidence, charisma and experience to lead executive clients and partners through creative problem solving to complex business challenges
What you will do:
· Plan, create and lead Design Thinking sessions for internal teams and stakeholders
· Act as lead facilitator for Design Thinking sessions with senior level executives, customizing Design Thinking sessions based on the needs of the project and client
· Educate and inspire internal teams on the benefits of Design Thinking and how to apply the methodology in their work
· Train KPMG team members on the art of Design Thinking facilitation
· Create Design Thinking artifacts for presentations and documentation
· Translate the benefits of Design Thinking to consultants and clients with concrete examples of Design Thinking providing tangible results
· Coordinate with internal teams to facilitate and host KPMG Design Thinking events within the Ignition Centre
· Collaborate with fellow team members to deliver world class client experiences
· Contribute to planning, strategy and growth of Design Thinking in the Ignition Centre and KPMG Canada
What you bring to the role:
· 3+ years of experience as a Design Thinking facilitator in a client facing role (consulting experience preferred) with real-world projects and outcomes
· Training from Ideo, d.school or other Design Thinking program
· Great listening skills and the ability to inspire confidence and creative action
· Ability to gracefully manage multiple priorities and requests while staying organized
· Self-directed with the ability to deliver outstanding results under tight timelines
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite within a Windows environment
· An entrepreneurial spirit and courageous mindset
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Location Vancouver, BC ,Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process , please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email email@example.com or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
Category Learning & Development ,Industry Not Applicable