Come join our team and be an integral part of building a strong working culture. We offer great benefits such as our paid time off policy. Full time employees are eligible for 12 vacation days, 9 paid holidays, 7 sick days, and 2 personal days. This site is one of our most automated distribution centers and our team will help you further develop your skills and advance your career.
The Yard Driver utilizes yard tractors to shuttle carriers’ trailers between production buildings and yard staging areas.
• Ensure loads match transportation orders communicated by yard management system
• Meet strict delivery deadlines
• Perform vehicle safety checks and report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles
• Obey and follow established traffic and transportation policies
• Maintains records (e.g. delivery log, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities
Your Skills and Experiences
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Prior experience operating yard tractors
• Ability lift up to 50 pounds and work in all weather conditions
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.