We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of operatives to support in a new project for a period of 19 months, based in Wattisham.
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative to be part of an effective and efficient team providing warehousing services for an operation at Wattisham within our Aerospace division.
· Prioritising and responding to customer queries and requests in a professional and timely manner
· Operation of the Management of Joint Deployed Inventory (MJDI) and other computerised systems as required
· Adherence to Company standards as detailed in the Code of Conduct Policy, and compliance with Safe Working Practices
· Adhere to the Company’s policies on Quality, Health and Safety and Environment
· Undertake all warehousing duties, including operation of MHE and delivery vehicles, to ensure efficient operation of the service contract.
· Report all discrepancies that may have an effect on the performance of the contract to the relevant Team Leader.
· Work in close co-operation with personnel of Air Station Wattisham.
· Other duties as assigned, including special projects, reports or data capture
Your Skills and Experiences
· Knowledge of the military aerospace logistics
· Experience of working to agreed targets and specfic processes, with good attention to detail
· Understanding of and experience in warehouse practices
· Understanding of KPI’s and customer service
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team
· Reliable, with good timekeeping and communication skills
· Flexibility, including task and hours
· The ideal candidate will be PC literate with a working knowledge of MJDI and Microsoft Office software applications
Full driving license essential and be prepared to operate MHE (including FLT)
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to participate in the employment screening process. This process will include criminal record checking and identity validation. This means that KN will ask successful applicants to provide certain information and documentation to enable these checks to be conducted. Any appointment will then be strictly conditional upon, and subject to, the receipt of satisfactory results of these checks
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-08-10T00:00:00.000Z