A great opportunity for someone with proven experience and leadership skills to join our team!
The Warehouse Supervisor has general responsibility for coordinating and supervising all warehouse activities on a daily basis. Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Supervisor is responsible for supervising the receiving, warehousing and shipping of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
• Supervise and coordinate unloading of inbound shipments.
• Orderly stacking of product.
• Picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity.
• Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted.
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
• Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
• Ensure that the work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
• Maintain product locator system. Ensure the optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation.
• Rotate product as appropriate.
• Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
• Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
• Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
• Conduct operations in accordance with OSHA an MSDS standards.
• Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Assure the integrity of the inventory and assist in conducting physical inventories.
• Must be familiar with international shipping and documentation
Your Skills and Experiences
• Must have three (3) years experience in a warehouse environment, one (1) in a supervisory role
• Experience with shipping, receiving and inventory control
• Successful communication - written and verbal • Establish priorities and multi-task
• Possess professional business demeanor
• Experience with personal computers and materials handling equipment
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-08-08T00:00:00.000Z