To control QMS Documentation in the Quality Safety Health and Environment (QSHE) drive and maintain the Documents control log updated all the time. To control the Records retention log as well as the records archive room. Assist with Company Certifications included but not limited to ISO, Pharma GXP, Bronze, Silver, Gold etc.
• Validate and record inbound and outbound data manually and systematically (WMS
• Maintain records of all outgoing and incoming shipments
• Ensure accuracy, prepare and generate pick list, packing list, POD recovery, etc. for inbound or outbound activities
• Effectively communicate with carriers, customer, operations, and management
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, inbound/outbound phone calls, use of radio, data entry, etc.
• Verify and receive product into inventory
Your Skills and Experiences
• Microsoft Office experience
• Detailed oriented
• Team work, good communication to all levels of the organization
• Discreet and honest
• Demonstrate attitude of service
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.