We're looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our great team!
The Document Management team in Kuehne + Nagel’s IT Center in Tallinn is responsible for processing of a huge amount of documents from different locations around the world. We are looking for a new colleague with a strong technical background and excellent communication skills to drastically improve quality of our distributed solutions in global environment.
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
· Collaborate with internal teams to identify system automation test requirements
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts/applications
· Identify, document thoroughly, track bugs and perform thorough regression testing
· Provide high quality feedback to development and engineering team
Your Skills and Experiences
· Basic coding skills (preferably on Java), basic knowledge of SQL
· Basic understanding of main data formats, protocols and architectural concepts: XML, JSON, HTTP, web-services (REST, SOAP), JMS, micro-services
· Basic understanding of version control systems (preferably Git)
· Experience with such tools as Cucumber, Allure, Selenium, Selenide, JMeter, SoapUI and ability to integrate them to our processes is a big plus
· Ability to learn new areas & skills quickly and to learn a new programming language if needed
· Good problem solving/analytical skills
· Good verbal, written communication, and negotiations skills
· Fluent in spoken and written English
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are close to 350 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.