Due to recent changes within our Yeovil Operations, supporting the Leonardo Helicopter contract we have a vacancy for a QSHE Coordinator initially based at the Houndstone Spares Support, Yeovil.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager you will be responsible for assisting on all quality, health and safety and environmental tasks.
· Complete internal audits and tasks to meet the requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001.
· Carry out accident investigations & RIDDOR reporting
· Assist with H&S data entry
· Compile monthly utility stats & subsequent data entry
· Conduct Health, safety and environmental site inductions
· Complete risk assessments & mentor other assessors
· Support production of ABC’s training documents
· Arrange applicable internal training courses & workshops
· Support Process flow and Operating Instruction writing
· Attend relevant meetings and take minutes
· Assist with external audits and customer complaint investigation
· Support contractor vetting & evaluation of contractor risk assessments
· Support all assurance activities
Your Skills and Experiences
· Specific in-house training will be given in regards to the above but safety experience is desirable.
· Applicants should be flexible and willing to learn with a positive outlook toward the working environment.
· PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Demonstrate good communication skills between team and management.
· The willingness to complete training courses required for job development.
· Must have a full driving license and the ability to travel locally to other sites.
· A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above.
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.","industry":"Logistics