Are you an experienced Warehouse person who is looking for Part-Time work with an industry leading company?! Kuehne + Nagel will a great organization to continue on your Warehousing career!
The Part Time Warehouse Person will be required to perform the various duties based on the company’s business needs, which vary week-to- week and month- to-month depending on the season.
· Assist in maintaining all warehouse equipment;
· Assist in ensuring general cleanliness of warehouse including sweeping floors and using powered floor washer;
· Tender and pick up freight from various air carrier warehouses using forklifts and little tow tractors (only with class 7 or class 5 driver’s license);
· Assist in packaging shipments in coolers, temp ranges from -2C to +10 C;
· Perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking;
· Perform other activities, such as opening containers and crates in coolers, and filling warehouse orders;
· Operate loading devices (forklift and manual pump jack) to load and unload materials onto and off trucks, from loading docks in coolers (only with class 7 or class 5 drivers’ license). Necessary training will be provided;
· Additional duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Company.
Your Skills and Experiences
· High School or Technical degree;
· Class 5 driving license
· Excellent customer service;
· Experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment;
· Proven basic math skills at the high school level;
· Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision;
· Basic computer skills;
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation and a highly dynamic global work environment.