Would you like to work for a continually expanding business.
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. Our integrated services include all aspects of logistics planning, control and execution. From point of origin to consumption, we design solutions that turn your logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage. Kuehne + Nagel provides a production support service package for Leonardo Helicopters that consists of all standard logistics activities such as goods receipt, quality inspection, storage and picking & packing. In addition, centres co-located with the end user ensure store to fitment service.
· To perform all stores activities associated with warehousing, but below are some of the specifics
· To pick transmission components from stores locations for production kits
· To pick aircraft components from stores locations for Offload kits
· Serve customers on the High Priority counter
· Present aircraft components ready for delivery to the Transmission supply shops.
· Issue stock to production orders once picked and presented
· Put away stock in correct storage plant and location from the goods receipt process
· Perform annual stock checks
· Operate MHE, including reach truck, counterbalance, 4 way and overhead gantry cranes
· To deliver and collect Transmission components to production areas using company commercial vehicles
· To liaise with Transmissions staff members on stores related issues.
· To pack transmission components to their related special instruction and ready for dispatch to Customers.
Your Skills and Experiences
· A positive and flexible approach to work with a commitment to developing yourself.
· Able to demonstrate a good all round knowledge of Warehousing
· Attention to detail, ensuring nothing is overlooked.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective dialogue with customers both internal and external.
· Has the ability to prioritise and change with the departmental needs
· Ideally possess a background of practical problem solving / continuous improvement
· Working knowledge of SAP and previous experience with Bar Code technology and hardware
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-09-10T00:00:00.000Z