In this key operational role, you will support day-to-day 4PL activities of Kuehne + Nagel Integrated Logistics Poland.
As a Logistic Process Owner, you will steer a standardization, automation and improvement of Kuehne + Nagel Integrated Logistic processes. Working within a team, directly reporting to the Head of Integrated Logistic, you will work on various internal projects aiming at the development of new and the improvement of existing processes. With the use of continuous improvement methodologies in cooperation with internal stakeholders, you will drive the efficiency and quality of our operations, by eliminating non-value-added activities. This role is ideal for an individual with a deep understanding of the 4PL landscape and continuous improvement mind-set.
· Understand the current operational landscape within Kuehne + Nagel Integrated Logistics and utilize lessons-learned to continuously improve future customer implementations;
· Support the definition and implementation of processes for customers or services and participate in operational process design and continuous improvement projects;
· Support the design of the logistic solutions for our clients according to defined standards;
· Create and oversee business cases for any changes requiring investment and drive the approval process with the management;
· Cooperate with multiple Kuehne + Nagel Integrated Logistics functional units such as Solution Development, Customer Solutions, Finance and Excellence Managers;
· Suggests improvements to the designed solutions based on best practices and modern technologies.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Minimum 2 years of equivalent work experience combined with a qualification in project management and/or logistic;
· Experience in using the continuous improvement and project management methodologies;
· Strong communication skills, with an ability to clearly direct operations-level employees;
· Ability to work in a team environment, as well as individually;
· Excellent analytical and reporting skills, accompanied by capacity to work in multiple IT systems;
· Ability to take decisions when faced with ambiguities, with consideration for potential risks;
· Ability to fulfil time-critical tasks within specified timeframes and deadlines;
· Fluency in English and Polish is required.
Good Reasons to Join
Kuehne + Nagel Poland founded in 1992 has around 1600 employees working across all types of transportation modes. Our Integrated Logistic office is located at Bielany Business Point in Bielany Wroclawskie. We offer you a challenging and international working environment at a globally leading logistics company in a highly responsible role. You will get a competitive salary along with opportunities for professional development and personal growth. It is an occasion for active participation in transforming and shaping the future of the logistics industry.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-08-06T00:00:00.000Z