Are you curious about life after graduation and excited to apply what you have learned in school? Do you want to gain valuable business skills with a global leader in the logistics industry? Then consider an internship with our Seafreight department.
This internship will present a unique opportunity for the intern to learn the field of Supply Chain/Logistics with hands-on work experience. The knowledge obtained by the intern through immersing themselves into the day to day activities of the company will be invaluable experience as the intern advances their career.
· Assist with day-to-day operations in the Seafreight department ((this may include a variety of administrative, customer service and/or operational duties);
· Assist the Management Team in various projects,assignments and tasks
· Perform various customer service, data entry and administrative functions;
· Other duties as may be assigned to you from by the company.
Your Skills and Experiences
*Must be enrolled in a college or university from a Freight Forwarding/Logistics/Business program*
· Full time student enrolled in a post-secondary program, either on a scheduled school break or on a placement term where professional experience is a curriculum requirement
· Excellent communication skills (verbal/written);
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong organizational & time management skills;
· Computer competency (Word, Excel);
· Detailed and accuracy oriented;
If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
At this time, we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer