Are you looking to build a long-term sales career with a global leader in forwarding and logistics? It's a good start as inside sales to join Sales + Marketing department at Kuehne + Nagel, and be a part of our ongoing success story. To support our growth in Taiwan, we are hiring highly motivated individuals who are sales savvy, and believe in delivering quality service to fulfill customer needs.
If you are excited about meeting sales challenges, and want to transform to an ambitious sales in near future , let's talk!
Your tasks and responsibilities
· To be primary point of contact for the customer, selling KN services across business units (Sea freight, Airfreight, Overland)
· To closely cooperate with operations to develop and apply specialized knowledge relative to the assigned business unit and trade lane (where applicable) and liaise on pricing/RFQ preparation.
· To develop spot and regular opportunities with existing and new customers.
· To focus on customer retention engagement on assigned account portfolio.
· To preparing and conduct customer activities, calls, presentations , negotiations and contracts.
· To input and timely update of sales activities utilizing CRM system.
· To ensure proper transitioning of customer to operations in line with customer requirements and internal procedures.
· To complete all required sales activities (calls, visits, leads, opportunities).
· To focus on and develop existing customer targets.
Your skills and experience
To be considered, you should have at least 1 to 3 years of experience in freight forwarding or logistics, and prior B2B sales exposure. You possess a positive attitude, strong influencing skills, and an eye for business opportunities. You will also demonstrate the ability to multi-task and follow through on commitments made to the customer. Effective communication abilities in English and Mandarin is essential to the success of this role.
Good reasons to join
At Kuehne + Nagel, you get to grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously building our local and global network and our product portfolio, creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. As a leader in the logistics industry, we provide a collaborative and IT driven environment where you will work with motivated and customer-centric colleagues across the world.
Talent Resourcing Manager, Human Resources
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd. Taiwan
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req59539