With a business spanning over forty cities in Greater China, our legal team plays a vital role in ensuring that we operate within international and corporate regulations, as well as mitigating legal risks in commercial decisions.
In this role, you will lend your legal expertise to support our rapid growth in the region. You will lead a team of Legal Counsels on litigations, contractual negotiations and business solutions.
· Draft, review and negotiate bilingual contracts
· Draft, review and approve legal documents related to business processes
· Provide legal advice and support in the areas of business activities, policies and transactions
· Design and deliver various legal trainings to stakeholders
· Maintain and update legal SOPs according to business needs
· Coach and develop the legal team members
· Manage legal projects as assigned
Your Skills and Experiences
To join our legal team, you should have practiced law for at least 8 years, and demonstrated track record as an in-house counsel role. It is essential that you have passed China’s bar exam, and are proficient in professional Legal English. You are able to communicate with and influence key stakeholders effectively, as well as provide informal leadership to other team members.
Good Reasons to Join
We are interested in individuals who demonstrate drive and a customer-focused mindset. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to develop your legal career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!","industry":"Logistics