How you will contribute
• Develop and implement training programs
• Produce training materials, manuals or documentation
• Use audiovisual aids, computers, and teaching applications
• Make the plan of the whole year training programme
• Organize fiscal reports and analysis
• Prepare feedback or reports on BTQ training, targets and accomplishments
• Coordinate with departmental managers
• Customize each BTQ or sales’ training strategies or modules
Who you are
• Three years or above experience in training team, preferably in the international brand;
• Work experience in luxury, watch, jewellery, service industry is preferred;
• Regular facial features and fashionable temperament;
• Good English listening and speaking skills;
• Strong adaptability and good training skills;
• Good awareness, attentive and thoughtful, able to work under pressure;
• Have the spirit of teamwork, work enthusiasm, and like to communicate with others;
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kering (Shanghai) Watches and Jewelry Limited