“A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watchmaking: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Christopher Kane, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and pro forma revenue of €10.823 billion.”
글로벌 럭셔리 그룹인 케어링은 구찌, 보테가 베네타, 생 로랑, 알렉산더 맥퀸, 발렌시아가, 브리오니, 크리스토퍼 케인, 토마스 마이어, 부쉐론, 포멜라토, 도도, 키린, 율리스 나르덴, 제라 페리고, 케어링 아이웨어 등 패션, 가죽 제품, 보석 및 시계 등 럭셔리 하우스의 앙상블을 발전시켜 오고 있습니다. '상상력을 원동력으로' 라는 기업철학을 바탕으로, 케어링그룹은 브랜드가 가장 지속 가능한 방식으로 잠재력을 발휘하도록 장려합니다. 케어링그룹은 2017년 100억 유로 이상의 매출을 기록했으며, 2만 9000 명이 넘는 임직원이 함께 하고 있습니다.
How you will contribute
· Automate daily bank reconciliation and make it the primary control over cash. Limit document-based controls to exception
· Streamline AP runs and payment process, increase Internal Controls
· Improve liquidity and funding management through liquidity planning and effective control cashflows
· Implement BAM to enhance the control of bank account data and assuring the robust management of opening and amendment operations, and provision of strong audit visibility
· Automate the daily posting of cash pooling entries and real-time reporting of cash balance increasing the accuracy of cash flow forecasting
Payment and Collection
· Reconcile between all bank accounts on employee, store, vendor and the beneficiary.
· Make a payment for taxes, custom duties and intercompany transactions by the designated date.
· Review the invoices and references for international payments.
· Match flagship store daily cash sales with the bank statements.
· Collect the receivables amounts concerning department stores, duty-free shop, e-commerce stores.
Annual audit and Tax related
· Responsible for quarterly VAT payment and issuance of the other sales invoice.
· Prepare the supporting documents by auditor’s request.
· Declare and pay for the local income, residence and withholding tax by 10th of the next month.
· Maintain daily cashflows statements.
· Prepare cash position and cash flow report by monthly.
· Calculate the accrued interest for the period.
Who you are
· 1~2years experience in overall accounting & financial operations
· Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
· Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
KERING KOREA LTD