Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s Management Information System Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. Through our philosophy of creative risk-taking we are building a passionate and responsible luxury group that strives to be a force for positive change. We give our diverse and dynamic workforce the tools and opportunities to flourish and bring our bold vision to life.
We are currently seeking a Service Continuity Coordinator who will report directly to the Service Continuity Manager as a part of our team in Florence.
As part of the Global Operational team in Kering Technologies you will be responsible to guarantee the daily operations of the list of services assigned in your portfolio.
You will have to coordinate and continuously working in partnership with business and technical stakeholders or IT partners (Service Owners, Suppliers, internal teams) in order to ensure the right level of services.
You will be a key player in ITIL processes (IT Incident Management, IT Change Management, IT Problem Management, IT Request fulfillment Management and Configuration Management Life Cycle). This position is available to persons belonging to protected categories.
How you will contribute
· Validating the Infrastructure Architecture, which must be put in place accordingly with Kernig Technologies standards and monitoring the activities to guarantee the day by day operation, for any new service under your responsibility
· Streamlining operational activities, to document infrastructure layer of Application and maintaining and updating documentation as needed
· Coordinating all the parties involved in the Infrastructure activities in order to achieve the expected level of service in all the ITIL Process Management
· Collaborating with Incident Manager in case of Crisis Management for Major Incidents impacting services in your portfolio being the point of contact for Operational scope
· Coordinating the process in the Change Management area, both Application and Infrastructure, to evaluate the change, to require impact analysis, to guarantee the Service Owner’s approval and, for each service in your portfolio, being responsible to synchronize all the stakeholders in order to identify the maintenance windows and execute all the changes and maintenance activities limiting as much as possible disservices to the end-users
· Following the day by day production (in order to control the respect of the SLAs and/or OLAs) and monitoring the Service quality and availability, following KPI and creating detailed reports about services in your portfolio
· Managing relationships with End User Support area on the day by day activities to meet Business needs
Who you are
· A 6+ years related business expert, including delivery management and/or technical expertise
· General technical expert in IT architecture and infrastructure and IT Service Management processes and tools
· High technology or Internet-based software development environment extensive expert
· A true expert of generic Service management controls (SLA, OLA, KPI management)
· Good customer focus attitude and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Strong communicator and leader able to effectively interact with team and management
· Strong analytical skills
· Confident with complex organizations, from luxury market as a plus, and capabilities to interact with business-critical users and managers
· Dynamic and highly motivated
· Highly organized, able to plan efficiently and proactive problem solver
· Able to manage and delegate work as part of a team in a matrix environment
· Fluent in English
· Familiar with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes - a set of best practices for improving IT service management / ITIL certification is a plus
· Familiar with SAP product is a plus
· A person belonging to protected categories
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.