Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s Management Information System Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. The ERP project within the \'Da Vinci\' Program will enable Kering Group business improvement, harmonize and simplify business processes and the IT system landscape. This includes replacing the complexity of legacy IT systems with an ERP platform to further simplify, integrate and digitize the value chain. It is envisaged that key capabilities to be delivered will include Omni-channel sales, global stock visibility and real-time stock management (ATP) together with improved business performance management
We are currently seeking a SAP Retail Functional Expert who will report to the Retail Back Office Lead as part of our Da Vinci IT team in Milan.
You will be part of the Da Vinci Program and you will work in a modern and international contest to provide the best IT solutions and contribute in the SAP FMS solution rollouts in all regions/brands
How you will contribute
· Cooperate on designing, testing & delivering the rollout activities with the Core IT system in line with the SAP framework, with a focus on Retail Back Office processes (e.g. POS Integration, Sales Audit)
· Collaborate with the ERP extended team to the overall multiple roll outs implementation and collaborate actively with Integration and Architecture team to ensure the adherence to ERP design and implementation principles
· Contribute to the system evolution managing design workshops for localization and future extension to support business needs and provide all required detailed analysis for any Solution Key Decisions and arbitrations
· Contribute to the writing, validation and update of relevant RICEFW (Functional Specification, Business Process, Solution operation, support documents, etc …) within scope based on business and system requirements
· As core model custodian, ensure RICEFW requirements and deviation from core model are justified, documented, evaluated and correctly integrated with solutions in other functional areas
· Contribute in building the required integration with all necessary Legacy Systems, ensuring correct end to end process as well as suggesting architectural modification (landscape simplification, upgrades, consolidations) as a result
· Deliver and maintain system customizing / configuration components
· Ensure IT suppliers propose and deliver functional & technical solutions supporting and translating correctly business needs, business processes convergence, IT simplicity and optimizing SAP Standard solution
· Contribute to the testing (Pre UAT and UAT), data migration activities and cutover plan execution and support maintenance activities after Post Go-Live periods
Who you are
· An experienced professional with at least 5 years SAP experience in Retail industry
· Experienced with design, development, testing and implementation of SAP Applications in large, complex and international IT projects
· A professional with System Core Skills: SAP Sales and Distribution capabilities, retail inventory management, pricing, POS Data transfer and Audit; S/4HANA as a plus
· Knowledgeable about the global ERP support models and deployment methodologies and Fashion & Luxury retail business process
· A detailed oriented with excellent ability to plan and organize, able to collaborate, consult and share information with managers and colleagues within the global and regional matrix
· A graduate in computer science, management information systems (preferably)
· Fluent in English; Italian as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.