Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the IT Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an IS Infrastructure Project Coordinator who will report to the Project & Platforms Manager (based in Paris) as part of our dynamic team in Milan
You will be the project coordinator and the infrastructure point of contact for requests coming for Business Solution, Brands or Infrastructures in the Worldwide Scope
How you will contribute
· Be a point of contact for infrastructure and technical aspects on new projects, technical architecture definition for requests (in relation with editor or developer)
· Setup kick off meeting between requester and outsourcer project director
· Oversee planning definition, management and control for infrastructure setup in collaboration with the project manager and outsourcer project director
· Coordinate, plan and control actions follow up for infrastructure setup
· Collaborate to the budget estimation for the technical matters of a specific project, reviewing figures on a regular basis and reporting to the project manager
· Participate to the periodic project meeting
· Validation before GoLive with requester
· Validation of GoLive activity with Datacenter Operation team and requester
· Control document and process handover to the Operations team
Who you are
· A professional with 5-7 years of experience in Project management on IS infrastructure topics
· Knowledgeable about all IT Infrastructure technologies (Storage, Servers, Networking, Security)
· A professional able to be in contact with business teams (understanding their needs, their expectations) in an innovative and pragmatic way
· A Double-skilled profile: functional & technical
· Rigorous, organized, committed, transparent
· Experienced in transversal projects on IT infrastructure and in international and multi-cultural projects
· A professional willing to travel also outside EMEA, in other regions offices/stores (with a strong focus on Paris)
· Fluent in English; French and Italian as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
LUXURY GOODS INTERNATIONAL (L.G.I.) S.A. - KERING SSC