Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s Management Information System Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. Through our philosophy of creative risk-taking we are building a passionate and responsible luxury group that strives to be a force for positive change. We give our diverse and dynamic workforce the tools and opportunities to flourish and bring our bold vision to life.
We are currently seeking an iOS Developer, to reinforce our growing mobile team, composed of 5 developers. The position is based in Milan, and you will be part of a the Customer Interactions & Marketing team.
As part of the Customer Interactions & Marketing team in Kering Technologies you will be responsible to coordinate the developers from the Kering Technologies Mobile Application Factory in order to deliver mobile applications.
Your primary focus will be build, test & delivery of the clienteling application and other in-store mobile applications, which equips as-of today more than 16.000 Sales Associates and Store Managers in our Brands’ stores worldwide. Kering and Brands top management perceive this application as strategic. It is constantly evolving with one release every 3-weeks.
How you will contribute
· Interacting with the Product Owner to understand requirements and refine backlog
· Take part of the Agile ceremonies (Daily stand up, Backlog refinement, sprint planning)
· Deliver clean and reusable code
· Supporting testing activities to ensure that a quality solution is delivered to the PO at each release
Who you are
· A passionate iOS Developer (Swift), with experiences in Unit and / or Functional testing
· You know how to use Git, Fastlane, Crashlytics, Familiarity with GraphQL, ELK stack is a plus
· Capable to deliver testable and clean code, bug solving skills
· Confident about Agile Development,
· Passionate about good practices, clean architecture
· Fluent in English both written and oral
· A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Details oriented with a proactive approach, able to work on different tasks simultaneously
· Available to travel frequently (often to Florence, Paris)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.