Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the IT Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Technical Data Product Owner for Supply Chain who will report to the Head of Data and will be accountable for running services on our current data platform. If you are passionate, curious and collaborative, come and join our Milan team.
You will be responsible for managing Supply Chain technical data services including both its run and its evolution. In this context you will support our Supply Chain transformation project.
How you will contribute
· On both current and new service backend, you will be responsible for the operation of a Supply Chain Data service within service level target and its full lifecycle evolution in the context of a major transformation project
· Representing the service with internal partners (Kering Technologies & Brands) identifying needs, owning vision and roadmap
· Programming backlog, pricing, licensing & ROI
· Driving objectives and releases via prioritized features
· Ensuring that functions of your service are efficient regarding needs
· Providing input to service design evolution by participating to translate business needs into executable technical design
· Monitoring the working of the service
· Becoming the escalation point for major incident regarding the service
Who you are
· Experienced in Agile product development and management (including experience in writing User Stories, managing Product Backlog working with development and maintenance team)
· A professional with proven technical background in data system (both traditional and new ones). In particular: Hadoop; one within AWS, EMR, Gooble BigQuery; one within Nifi, Spark; one within PowerBI, Tableau
· A professional with strong knowledge on data architecture
· Autonomous and proactive
· Good teamworker with good communication skills with business and partners (developers, integrator...)
· A champion of quality, detail-oriented and well organized
· Fluent in English and Italian, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.