Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the IT Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Data Architect who will report to the EDW Manager and will be involved in the building of our new data platform. If you have the passion, curiosity and collaborative spirit, let’s come work with us in Florence.
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of scalable data solutions that will significantly impact Kering digital transformation
How you will contribute
· Be an expert on data architecture to business and IT staff
· Translate business needs into executable technical design
· Determine which solutions are the best answer to our challenges
· Align solutions with our technology roadmap and strategic direction
· Prototype solutions to ensure business alignment with proposals
· Drive development and enforcement of standards
· Interface closely with other IT teams from infrastructure to developers
· For the 30% of your time you will work on current Data platform to determine what must be done to improve its service level and support teams implementing it
Who you are
· An experienced candidate with strong knowledge of traditional data system (Oracle database, Exadata, ODI) and new ones (Hadoop stack, Cassandra…)
· Able to work on public cloud environment and knowledgeable about the normalized and dimensional data modeling techniques
· An autonomous and proactive person able to work with agile methodology
· A good teamworker with good communication skills and attitude in working both with business and partners (developers, web agency, integrator...)
· Fluent in English & Italian mandatory, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.