Kering Group Operations & Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Talent Development Department supports the Human Resources Business Partners in their respective domains, focusing on talent acquisition, talent mapping, training and development projects. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfill your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Talent Intern who will report to the Talent Development Director as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
You will be exposed to and involved in diverse processes and activities, such as the preparation and organisation of the internal and external training/learning events, supporting your colleagues in the Talent Development Department. This fantastic development role within the Human Resources domain will be useful for anyone looking for a wide breadth of experience in this field. Our team is committed to its trainees’ growth and encourages active participation in providing new and innovative ideas.
How you will contribute
· Support the preparation and logistic organisation of the internal and external training/learning events (e.g. track enrollment requests, communicate with attendees, manage waiting lists and cancellations, set up logistics, support during events, produce reports etc.)
· Assist in the design, implementation and management of all projects concerning the Talent Development field (i.e. employer branding, projects, internal and external events and presentations)
· Contribute to the recruiting process • Help with data analysis and the production and updating of reports, focused on training/learning and recruiting
· Create and post information on the internal social platform
· Produce engaging presentations regarding the department’s progress and various projects
· Collaborate with the Human Resources Talent Development Team and provide support for their activities
Who you are
· A bachelors/masters graduate in business/human resources/other related field
· A native English speaker with experience in human resources
· Proficient in Microsoft Office tools with a strong command of Excel
· An excellent communicator with solid interpersonal skills, when working within a team and with clients
· Highly organised with high attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize
· Creative with original ideas and an innovative attitude
· Able to strictly adhere to confidentiality, discretion and high ethical standards
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.