Kering Group Operations is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Ready to Wear (RTW) Business Unit is dedicated to the product development and the production of the RTW collections for most of our brands, creating and manufacturing them like pieces of art with the highest attention to detail. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Soft Accessories Quality Technician Assistant who will report directly to the Soft Accessories Quality Coordinator as a part of our team in Novara
You will be the responsible for the qualitative support of external accessories manufacturing labs (ties, scarf, shawls, hats, gloves, socks, etc) reaching the quality standard required by the company
How you will contribute
· Monitoring external suppliers to ensure the quality standard required is met
· Visiting laboratories regularly and controlling that quality standards required are respected
· Promptly pointing out the products’ irregularities
· Managing the relationship with coordinator due to manage non conformity, proposing solution and corrective action
· Solving qualitative issues promptly collaborating with technicians
· Making evaluation statistical analysis for suppliers’ qualitative performance
· Supporting in scouting new suppliers
Who you are
· A technician with at least 2 years’ experience (in luxury field)
· Endowed with technical and manufacturing skills
· Expert of product international regulation
· An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Highly organized and able to plan efficiently
· A proactive problem solver
· A great team player
· Flexible, Authoritative
· Willing to travel frequently
· Expert at using MS Office
· Fluent in Italian; Knowledge of English would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Kering Fashion Operations S.r.l.