Kering Group Operations is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Integrated Logistics Business Unit services lie at the heart of our customers’ satisfaction, providing worldwide coordination of our products’ distribution, together with a flawless after sales service. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an Operational Excellence Analyst who will report to the Distribution Planning & Opex Manager as part of our Integrated Logistics department in Trecate (Novara).
Operational Excellence is one of the key pillar of Kering Group Operations strategy.
The ultimate goal is to deliver value to all the Brands by the Continuous Improvement of the worldwide logistics performance but keeping Best in Class Cost at the same time.
Within the Distribution Planning and Operational Excellence team, you will support the realisation of this ambitious vision, by means of a structured and punctual monitoring of relevant costs and performance indicators that will trigger the identification and implementation of improvement initiatives.
How you will contribute
· Support the Group Integrated Logistics Director in cost and performance management by means of solid data analytics framework
· Facilitate the strategic decision making process by means of quantitative and up to date information
· Contribute to the strategic and tactical Business Planning activity for logistics services and structures
· Analyse and monitor Group Operations’ Logistics structures performance and associated costs on a regular basis
· Take part to the Budget and Forecast process with a focus on Logistics processes and related CAPEX and OPEX: support the design and modelling of the budgeting workflow; collect all the needed information to prepare the template from the different stakeholders such as Brands, internal departments, providers; consolidate figures and prepare restitutions to the senior management and brands
· Assist the Finance Department in the cost controlling activity, reconciliation and gap analysis
· Collaborate with the Finance Dept. in the recharge process to the brands support assisting on costs generated by Logistics processes and related drivers
· Promote the continuous improvement culture by reviewing key performance indicators on strategic processes, supporting identification of bottlenecks and root cause analysis where actual data are not in line with expected performances and structuring improvement initiatives on processes already active to support reach of business goals and performance targets
· Support the definition of service level agreement with Brands (service fees and performances) and their related verification
Who you are
· You are graduate in Management Engineering or Business Administration; a Master Degree in Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain Management and a Lean Certification as plus
· A professional with at least 3 years of work experience in process analysis, cost controlling or similar projects in Logistics or Supply Chain within a global consultancy or a multinational company, in Fashion and Luxury industry strongly preferred
· Knowledgeable in MSOffice package (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word), ERP systems (SAP FMS, AS400) and BI Tools
· You have strong and consolidated data analytics skills and you are able to create lean reporting systems
· Cooperative, with a positive attitude and excellent communication capabilities, used to work and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
· Result oriented, flexible and self-motivated
· A professional with entrepreneurship and innovation attitude and exceptional commitment to teamwork
· Able to tackle and solve problems quickly and proactively
· Fluent in Italian and English, French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.