Job Family Group Description - Supply Chain:
Gathers pre- and post-production cycle jobs in fields such as resource planning, order management, logistics and distribution, warehousing and aftersales repair services.
Job Family Description -Warehousing and Logistics-Distribution:
Directs operation to effectively manage receipt, storage, selection, packaging, loading, and shipping of products to the customer.
Sub-Job Family Description - Logistics:
Oversees and facilitates the supply chain operations of our company. Receives and processes warehouse stock products. Working in partnership with warehousing, coordinates personnel and processes to optimise the distribution of goods and ensure high client satisfaction.
You will form an integral part of the Customs Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, managing the customs procedures for incoming and outgoing customs goods, discharge of incoming transit customs documents.
Control of proofs of origin and accompanying documentation, sorting of invoices at administrative offices.
How you will contribute
· Check the customs status of the goods
· Performs the customs procedure for receiving foreign goods with the help of the SISA Declare IT Transit Import computer program
· Check that the waiting times of warehouse operators are respected (possible customs visit)
· Authorizes the unloading of the vehicle
· Attends the visits requested by the customs office
· Organizes CITES visits
· Prepares the incoming file (DDA entry file)
· Check the correspondence between the quantities declared on the accompanying documents and the quantities actually received by the warehouse
· Receives notification of shortages or surpluses from the warehouse and informs the customs office
· Report any anomalies to the Customs Operation & DDA Incoming Manager
· Associate incoming customs documents and proofs of origin with the individual items received
· Prepares the incoming goods list (Goods detail)
· Deliver the documentation pertaining to the customs office
· Executes the export / import customs formalities (activity reserved for the most expert personnel after an adequate training period)
Who you are
· A high school graduate (a university graduate in economics would be a plus)
· Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
· Expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Highly knowledgeable about Swiss customs regulations regarding the transit of foreign entry goods and the legislation of customs and the Demand Deposit Account
· Greatly informed about international agreements regarding the origin of goods, worldwide CITES regulation and general trade: international shipping incoterms, invoicing and issues
· Experienced in international logistics flows
· A proactive team player
· A collaborative problem solver with a strong sense of priorities
· Preferably an individual with experience in the cross-border transportation field
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
LGI S.A. - KERING GROUP OPERATIONS