KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Credit Collection Staff
Kering Group Operations is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Integrated Logistics Business Unit services lie at the heart of our customers’ satisfaction, providing worldwide coordination of our products’ distribution, together with a flawless after sales service. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Credit Collection Representative who will report to the Credit Collection Manager as part of our dynamic team in Cadempino.
You will form an important part of the Credit Collection team, monitoring the clients’ payment deadlines and managing payment requests as well as credit collection registrations. This stimulating opportunity will allow you to work in credit collection for our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
· Carry out daily accounting registrations of our customers’ credit collection
· Perform monthly reconciliation
· Record missing collections and correct the previous registrations in collaboration with the Accountancy team
· Verify monthly allowances and intercompany accounts
· Manage customer payments and shipments with the information data system
· Collect bank receipts, allowances and promissory notes and monitor credit notes
Who you are
· A Credit Collector with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a multinational company
· A high school graduate, preferably with a bachelor’s degree in economics
· An expert in using MS Office, especially Excel; JDE and ACG applicative knowledge would be a plus
· An analytical individual with a good eye for detail
· A collaborative team player with a strong sense of priorities and a problem solving attitude
· Able to regularly meet tough deadlines and handle a high volume of tasks
· Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken; knowledge of other languages would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is a wonderful opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
LGI S.A. - KERING GROUP OPERATIONS