Kering Group Operations is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Integrated Logistics Business Unit services lie at the heart of our customers’ satisfaction, providing worldwide coordination of our products’ distribution, together with a flawless after sales service. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Back Office Representative who will report to the Back Office Manager as part of our dynamic team in Cadempino.
You will form an integral part of the Back Office Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, ensuring the importation of customers’ orders.
In cooperation with different departments, you will manage the process from that the creation / activation and management of the customer database, the management of discrepancy reports of our warehouse and the management of insurance practices.
This engaging role will allow you to manage the back office logistics of our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
· Use our organisation’s internal mainframe systems to manage customer records - discrepancies detected by the customer on our shipments and activate insurance practices against theft or tampering suffered
· Adhere to precision, quality and timing standards to ensure the best quality service
· Collect and handle seasonal reorders
· Communicate and collaborate with internal departments in order to meet customer expectations
· Facilitate the collection of information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities, providing support to other departments when required
Who you are
· A high school graduate (preferably a university graduate)
· Expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel (working knowledge of AS400 would be a plus)
· An excellent communicator able to work well with individuals from all levels of an organisation and suppliers
· A strong problem solver who is able to prioritise and meet deadlines
· A proactive team player who is flexible, adaptable and reliable
· Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
LGI S.A. - KERING GROUP OPERATIONS