Kering Group Operations is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Human Resources Controlling & Compensation & Benefits Department supports the Human Resources Business Partners in their respective domains, focusing on reporting and cost controlling activities. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Cost Controller who will report to the Human Resources Reporting & Cost Controller - Compensation & Benefits Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
You will be a vital part of the Human Resources Controlling & Compensation & Benefits Department and will put your utmost effort into carrying out the diverse processes and activities. You will keenly use the dedicated tools and follow the specific costing and reporting Group procedures to ensure top quality work in harmony with Kering’s standards.
How you will contribute
· Upload, control and consolidate personnel data within the Human Resources reporting tool on a monthly basis, maintaining the 100% accuracy of HR systems data through monthly checks
· Prepare monthly reporting on headcount/FTE variances Actual vs Budget/Forecast
· Process HR Cost Budget/Forecast, analyze variances between different scenarios, consolidate figures
· Prepare ad-hoc analysis and simulations on personnel costs and headcount/FTE
· Assist the department on Compensation & Benefit activities during the salary review and bonus processes
Who you are
· A science or economics graduate with at least 2 years of experience in similar roles (Human Resources cost controlling/personnel administration/Finance controlling)
· Expert in Excel with outstanding analytical skills
· A strong team player able to reach objectives and work under tight deadlines
· Exceptionally organized and accurate with solid methodological skills and high attention to detail
· Strongly committed to confidentiality and professionalism
· Fluent in Italian and English, French knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.