A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
We are currently seeking Master Data Supervisor who will report to the Regional R2R & Internal Control Manager as part of our dynamic team.
How you will contribute
· Assist the process improvement manager on end-to-end process for master data management for FSSC and work with other regionals FSSC counterparts to streamline Master data Management processes.
· Key member of finance transformation team and will be responsible for various SAP and non-SAP master data objects such as Supplier, Customer, Financials (KCOA, CC, PC), Stores, etc. and ensure data synchronization with other tools (Store DB, Tririga, Esker, Concur, WorkDay, BlackLine, etc.)
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to define and implement MDM strategies, processes and governance structure with the support of process improvement manager.
· Ensure the completeness, accuracy, relevance, and audit trail of Kering Group Master Data, supporting process efficiency, internal control effectiveness, compliance, and production of strategic insight.
· Perform periodic audit of master data to ensure quality of master data and compliance with internal control
· Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
· Degree/ diploma in accounting.
· 5 years working experience with initial 2 to 3 years of working experience is preferred with a public accounting firm and candidates from Big 4 are highly preferred. Followed by 1 to 2 years of relevant accounting and commercial experience gained in an MNC environment with hybrid reporting matrix,
· Candidates without experience with a public accounting firm but comes with strong experiences managing accounting and commercial finance will also be considered.
· Experience on major transformational projects relating to financial systems and processes are preferred (SAP, Oracle, Blackline)
· Good knowledge in accounting standards.
· SAP Knowledge is preferred
· An independent operator and fast learner
· Self-driven and good analytical mindset,
· Agile and inquisitive
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
· Highly meticulous and a problem solver
· Willing to travelling (ad-hoc)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING SERVICES MALAYSIA SDN BHD