A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2018, Kering had nearly 35,000 employees and restated revenue of €13.7 billion.
We are currently seeking a Legal Counsel intern who will report to the Senior Counsel for the Industrial Operations and Integrated Logistics as part of the Kering Legal team based at Kering’s corporate Headquarters in Milan.
You will support the Legal team in activities related to the field of commercial law, contract law, company law, and, in general, legal support to various Kering internal departments. In particular, you will support the team that provides legal advices and support to the functions managing the Ready-to-Wear Operations for several brands of the Kering Group.
How you will contribute
· Support on drafting and reviewing of different types of contracts and corporate documentation, in English and in Italian (e.g. supply, sub-supply, service, consultancy, commercial agreements)
· Support in preparing memoranda and opinions for the benefit of internal clients
· Support in preparing answers to legal questions and in legal researches;
· Support on compliance projects (e.g. 231/2001)
· Support in collecting signatures, preparing cover’s presentation for the contracts, keeping up-to-date records and databases
Who you are
· Master’s Degree in Law
· Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
· Attention to details and a high degree of accuracy is a must
· Flexible and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
· Commitment in terms of time and effort
· High ethical standards and integrity and a high level of discretion
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Group Legal team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.