“A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watchmaking: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Christopher Kane, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and pro forma revenue of €10.823 billion.”
글로벌 럭셔리 그룹인 케어링은 구찌, 보테가 베네타, 생 로랑, 알렉산더 맥퀸, 발렌시아가, 브리오니, 크리스토퍼 케인, 토마스 마이어, 부쉐론, 포멜라토, 도도, 키린, 율리스 나르덴, 제라 페리고, 케어링 아이웨어 등 패션, 가죽 제품, 보석 및 시계 등 럭셔리 하우스의 앙상블을 발전시켜 오고 있습니다. '상상력을 원동력으로' 라는 기업철학을 바탕으로, 케어링그룹은 브랜드가 가장 지속 가능한 방식으로 잠재력을 발휘하도록 장려합니다. 케어링그룹은 2017년 100억 유로 이상의 매출을 기록했으며, 2만 9000 명이 넘는 임직원이 함께 하고 있습니다.
How you will contribute
· Sales audit by verifying discount, price override and monitoring void transaction.
· Report on sales not only on daily basis but also year to date, month to date and week to date.
· Reconciliate department sales on monthly basis for AR
· Monitor transactions – continuous accounting:
· Daily receiving reconciliation to align the inventory receiving data with inter-company statement.
· Internal [Employee] sales register and monitoring.
· Identify synchronized inventory transaction data from each system such as POS, JDA and reporting tool.
· Monthly close process – fast close:
· Adhere to monthly closing process for inventory transaction and valuation
· Managing non-merchandise prepaid and expense.
· Blackline / certification of tasks
· Provide finance team with monthly closing for reporting punctuality
· Safeguard of assets:
· Report shrinkage analysis bi-annually
· Support store for physical stock take
· Blackline – compliance & internal controls
· Generate / justify / substantiate inventory control transaction as well as review them instantly
· Evaluate stores performance according to internal evaluating index periodically
· Monitor errors happening in stores such as STS error, daily closing error, department sales reconciliation error etc
· Set & follow up action plan with brand team
· Document (in blackline), train/ed others, update system to understand retail business operation and finance.
Who you are
· 1~2years experience in retail, logistics or inventory control field
· Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
· Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
KERING KOREA LTD