“A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watchmaking: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Christopher Kane, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and pro forma revenue of €10.823 billion.”
글로벌 럭셔리 그룹인 케어링은 구찌, 보테가 베네타, 생 로랑, 알렉산더 맥퀸, 발렌시아가, 브리오니, 크리스토퍼 케인, 토마스 마이어, 부쉐론, 포멜라토, 도도, 키린, 율리스 나르덴, 제라 페리고, 케어링 아이웨어 등 패션, 가죽 제품, 보석 및 시계 등 럭셔리 하우스의 앙상블을 발전시켜 오고 있습니다. '상상력을 원동력으로' 라는 기업철학을 바탕으로, 케어링그룹은 브랜드가 가장 지속 가능한 방식으로 잠재력을 발휘하도록 장려합니다. 케어링그룹은 2017년 100억 유로 이상의 매출을 기록했으며, 2만 9000 명이 넘는 임직원이 함께 하고 있습니다.
This position is dedicated to assist IP manager/director advising and supporting Kering Group brands (“the Brands”) on brand protection matters in South Korea. The roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Liaise between APAC IP manager/director and external parties/local brand offices.
· Work in close collaboration with the peer of other IP team members in APAC for all intellectual property and brand protection matters in South Korea and related countries.
· Conduct ground survey (as and when is necessary), offline and online investigations under supervision of APAC IP manager/director.
· Liaise and work closely with lawyers and investigators on preparing and progressing the day to day enforcement matters; both online and offline.
· Liaise and work closely with all the law enforcement authorities and IP industry association relating to enforcement cases and matters.
· Conduct brand awareness trainings for enforcement authorities as well as for our brands under supervision by APAC IP manager/director.
· Liaise with the Brands IP team in HQ and local business team under supervision by APAC IP manager/director.
· Assist in handling evidence collection process for prosecution cases (i.e. oppositions and cancellations) (as and when may be necessary) under supervision of APAC IP manager/director
· Maintain criminal, civil and administrative cases spreadsheets up to date at all time.
· Maintain budget spreadsheets up to date at all time. Prepare quarterly case highlights, half year and any reports as requested.
· Communicate in a clear and result driven way with the Brands and colleagues
· Ad-hoc task as may be assigned by APAC IP manager/director from time to time.
· BA(incl. graduand) required or solid equivalent working experience. Possessing a law degree with IP study is preferable.
· Good understanding of and/or willing to learn intellectual property legal framework and brand protection issues in South Korea
· Be willing to think outside the box for creative and effective solutions.
· Excellent client relations skills (including ability to interact with clients at all levels from most senior to most junior).
· Excellent organization, presentation, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
· High level of commitment, motivation and team orientation
· Fluent in local Korean language and excellent command of written and spoken English
· Proficiency in MS Office applications
· Ability to work independently and manage and prioritize substantial and diverse workload
· Willingness to travel domestically
· Willing to experience multinational companies
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kering Asia Pacific Limited