“A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watchmaking: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Christopher Kane, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and pro forma revenue of €10.823 billion.”
글로벌 럭셔리 그룹인 케어링은 구찌, 보테가 베네타, 생 로랑, 알렉산더 맥퀸, 발렌시아가, 브리오니, 크리스토퍼 케인, 토마스 마이어, 부쉐론, 포멜라토, 도도, 키린, 율리스 나르덴, 제라 페리고, 케어링 아이웨어 등 패션, 가죽 제품, 보석 및 시계 등 럭셔리 하우스의 앙상블을 발전시켜 오고 있습니다. '상상력을 원동력으로' 라는 기업철학을 바탕으로, 케어링그룹은 브랜드가 가장 지속 가능한 방식으로 잠재력을 발휘하도록 장려합니다. 케어링그룹은 2017년 100억 유로 이상의 매출을 기록했으며, 2만 9000 명이 넘는 임직원이 함께 하고 있습니다.
· Establish business process expense model aligning globally in all 17 SSCs that includes individually booked & travel agency booked travel, store expenses, and all other employee-initiated expenses.
· Eliminate low value or non-compliant processes like cash advance, petty-cash and other redundant processes that could be covered by SAP Concur
· Maximize the use of technology (OCR, Paperless, Integration) in line with local legal requirement
· Generate business insight that support expense optimization and internal controls through the implementation of Business Intelligence on Concur
· Make the process easy, intuitive, secure and fast for the users and approvers
· Support the regionalization of Business Expense processing
· Involve new SAP system implementation preparation anticipating changes and data migration as part of Finance Transformation journey
· Accounts Payable
· Review and bookkeeping for all employee & store expense claims and vendor expenses assist with brand financial operation.
· Check and review vendor voucher, employee & store expense claims with eligible payment evidences.
· Monitor recurring expense and communicate to brand for missing expense.
· Check the outstanding account payable and due date.
· Reconcile between system book payable amount and each intercompany reconciliation file every month-end.
· Annual audit and Tax related [GL]
· Responsible for quarterly VAT return filing & payment and issuance of VAT invoice.
· Prepare the supporting documents for Corporate tax adjustment by auditor’s request.
· Coordinate and support external audit related with P2P transactions (Yearly basis)
· Reconcile BS accounts by monthly. [GL]
· Adhoc Support Finance manager and head of finance shared service center.
· Ensure documentations are properly stored and achieved.
Who you are
· More than 2~3 years experience in overall accounting & financial operations
· Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
· Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
KERING KOREA LTD