A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
This position is in the shared services team and responsible for daily GL accounting functions for multiple retail brands in Japan markets.
You will be in charge of this postion as one important member of our accounting team.
How you will contribute
· Perform various accounting functions such as GL, inventory, and COGS
· Perform monthly/yearly closing on JDE
· Adjust from IFRS to JGAAP
· Provide monthly P&L breakdown and B/S breakdown and prepare user friendly details for analysis
· Manage fixed asset and depreciation/amortization
· I/C account reconciliation and manage SSC recharge
· Support for audit. Prepare data for Japanese tax filing (Withholiding tax, Consumption tax, Corporate tax, Enterprise busness tax, Inhabitant tax, Property tax)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
KERING JAPAN LIMITED