Job Family Group Description - Finance:
Gathers jobs supporting the business through financial services, such as business planning and performance analysis, risk management, tax and administration.
Job Family Description -Accounting and Consolidation:
Oversees the maintenance of our company’s general ledger and related accounting practices, including payables, receivables, inventories, fixed assets and payrolls.
Sub-Job Family Description - Accounting/Administration:
Supports our business by performing professional accounting work involving the compilation, consolidation and analysis of financial data.
The GL Accountant will perform all payment application for related Brands. The potential candidate will need to be customer-oriented and autonomous, who will solve issues proactively and seek for improvements continuously.
How you will contribute
· Check invoices consistency and reconcile with payment application
· Follow up approval workflow
· Contact Applicants or Brands Managers or Relates vendors to solve any discrepancies
· Create Journal Vouchers in U8 accounting system
· Maintenance of PA Process Record File
· Properly record and file invoices received
· Answer to Brands, Staff and Vendor's inquiries in time
· Properly coordinate with GL team for those expenses accrued during payment booking
· Prepare Intercompany Reconciliation Reports
· Properly control employee cash in advance and reverse it based on actual reimbursement
· Properly control the prepayment and settlement later on
· Maintenance Supplier Contract and provide contract amount to Tax & Treasury for stamp duty purpose
· Maintain Non-merchandise contracts and invoices and provide to Tax & Treasury for withholding tax purpose
· VAT invoices management through Tradeshift System
· Prepare related internal reports
· Receive, verify, and Process payment applications through Imaging System
· Review the voucher prepared by AP assistant accountant
· Support other internal AP projects
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
· Experience, business and technical skills:
· Above 3 years of experience in a similar position (prior experience in a SSC or retail industry would be appreciate)
· General knowledge of processes within Finance Function and good understanding of the Payables function
· Process knowledge associated with an ERP-application (AP module)
· Knowledge of Chinese accounting rules
· Good Computer(Microsoft) skills
· Good English skills would be appreciate
· Experience of using T&E System would be appreciated
· Experience of arranging web bank(HSBCnet) payments would be appreciated
· Good organization skills
· Good analytical skills
· Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks
· Rigorous & responsiveness
· Good team player
· Result / Customer oriented
· Willing to work under pressure
· Logic thinking and Risk foresight
· Strong internal control sense would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
KERING (CHINA) ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT LTD