A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watchmaking: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Christopher Kane, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear.
By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and pro forma revenue of €10.823 billion.
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst who will report to the Senior Finance Manager as part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
This position will manage the Finance Department within the Taipei team for Kering Asia Pacific Limited, Taiwan Branch
How you will contribute
· Engage in business plan and annual budget/forecast planning preparation work. Working closely with brand functions to obtain business assumption.
· Prepare monthly management report.
· Analyze monthly variance and perform regular reforecast and highlight profit risk and opportunities.
· Provide financial analysis to support business decision
· Participate in Ad hoc projects as assigned
Who you are
· BA degree in Accounting or related field
· With 4-5 years work experience in accounting field, retail experience is a plus.
· Have 2+ year related experience in accounting supervisory or financial analysis, knowledge of consolidations, and experience with financial reporting system
· Strong analytical skill with numbers and detail oriented
· Strong communication, coordination and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
· Sufficient MS Excel skill.
· Proficient in spoken and written English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING ASIA PACIFIC LIMITED, TAIWAN BRANCH