A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
We are currently seeking a Finance Analyst Intern to join our Hong Kong office, reporting to the Finance Transformation Manager.
How you will contribute
· Manage a portfolio of Finance projects and the coordination with other projects or activities
· Document and monitor Finance projects from initiation to completion
· Prepare project status reports to be delivered to senior management
· Support the team on demand management and roadmap definition
· Support local managers and their teams through the transformation
· Support with documentation and re-engineering of key finance processes
· Align processes and procedures across countries in line with global model
· Animate the network of Shared Services in APAC (online community, seminars, ad hoc projects…)
Who you are
· University degree in Business Administration or equivalent. A major in Finance would be a plus.
· Strong analytical mind with excellent relationship management
· Able to work in a matrix organization and an international, multicultural environment
· Able to plan, set priority and manage several complex activities simultaneously
· Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders
· Prior finance analyst internship will be a plus
· Fluent in verbal and written English. Mandarin would be a plus
· Welcome fresh graduates to apply
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kering Asia Pacific Limited