A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
We are currently seeking a Finance Intern to join our Hong Kong office, reporting to the Accounting Manager.
This position is in the shared services team and responsible for range of general clerical and accounting support functions.
How you will contribute
· Perform data input in accounting system
· Check large volume of sales memos
· All kinds of clerical works, e.g. filing, scanning etc.
· Provide support to the accounting team
· Support daily accounting duty and perform ad hoc assignment from time to time as assigned by supervisor
Who you are
· University undergraduate student, Accounting or related discipline is preferred
· Detail-oriented, well-organized, fast & efficient, reliable and able to work independently on clerical tasks
· Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
· Proficient in MS Office including Chinese Word Processing
· Immediate availability is preferred
· Able to work at least 2 days (or four half days) per week
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kering Asia Pacific Limited