Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and High-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking an Intern as part of our Visual Merchandising team in our HQ in Padova.
How you will contribute
· Liaising with the buying team for the PR/PO online requests, tracking the status
· Liaising with the external suppliers to monitor the availability of the POP materials in production and ordered
· Managing the detailed info for each POP material, monitoring the efficient implementation in terms of timing and quality carried out by the suppliers
· Trade Marketing TR EMEA Manager in cost accounting activities.
· Rolling out the info and the pictures POP for the Sales Force
· Supporting the VM team in the daily activities of visibility projets.
Who you are
· A university fresh graduate
· With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
· A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
· A strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy
· Problem solving skills and analytical thinking are a must
· Clear and open communication
· Extremely organized and details oriented
· Able to work effectively under pressure
· With advanced expertise in Excel
· An English and Italian fluent speaker
· With passion and enthusiasm
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
KERING EYEWEAR S.P.A.