Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Visual Merchandiser who will report to Trade Marketing Manager as part based out in New York Area
The Visual Merchandiser will Implement and maintain all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows, and in-store special events which follow the worldwide guidelines for the stores in his/her territory
How you will contribute
· Follow all visual directives via photographs /Company Visual Campaign Guidelines when executing store set-ups.
· Adapt/substitute the guidelines respecting the brand DNA to make Visual Merchandising suitable to regional needs
· Provide Powerpoint recaps from all store visits to be shared with Company Headquarters in Italy
· Implement and maintain visual displays/merchandising to ensure maximize store business
· Ongoing training of store associates on visual merchandising standards
· Oversee windows, merchandising and special events throughout the territory
· Maintain awareness of regional stores business and partner with District Managers to best support business needs within the territory
· Remain aware of the competition in retail/visual industry standards in the marketplace
· Travel required throughout the territory to support team as needed
· Responsible for overseeing maintaining travel budget as provided by Corporate team
· Conduct regular market analysis on competitors and market conduct local market visits, to better understand needs for the market
Who you are
· 3 to 5 years of solid experience in visual merchandising preferably in eyewear/cosmetics/fashion industry
· Bachelor degree in Marketing, Merchandising, Communications
· Excellent Communication
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
· Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
· Ability to work within fast-paced environments
· Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
· Passion & Enthusiasm
· Problem solving skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Kering Eyewear USA Inc.