Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Trainer who will report to Head of Training in Kering Eyewear as part of our dynamic centralized channel team based in Dubai.
How you will contribute
· Managing the training strategy in the Middle East Region; Identifying training needs focusing on the brands, products, selling techniques, luxury rituals
· Designing, delivering and managing training programs for all the partners in Middle East region, to ensure they are all equipped with the knowledge to present & facilitate sell-out
· Delivering internal training to new hires to introduce brands, products, and General Company induction materials
· Creating dedicated training modules to improve sales skills, and work with Sales/Trade Mktg team to identify KPIs to measure the impact on Sell Out
· Executing training plan through different types of format (classroom training, in-store training, on-field coaching, digital etc.).
· Guaranteeing the local implementation and diffusion of training contents created by the Corporate Training Team, and develop specific training materials based on local needs, always following HQ guidelines
· Controlling and monitoring the training budget to ensure most cost effectiveness
· Focusing additional training on utilizing product knowledge to enhance and improve the luxury selling culture
· Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with them and their managers
· Periodically evaluating training effectiveness and ROI and report on them
· Preparing and executing action plans for implementing and boosting productivity, quality and customer-service standards
· Maintaining a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
Who you are
· 3+ years of experience within Eyewear / Luxury / Fashion / Cosmetics
· University degree or above
· Strong communication skills with high fluency in English and Arabic - both written and oral
· Another language would be a great advantage
· Self-motivated and proactive in a start-up environment
· Able to travel frequently
· Excellent organizational skills, as well as planning, project management, and time management expertise
· Excellent in creating PPT materials
· Ability to analyze sales reports and survey results
· Strong report writing and record keeping ability
· Focus on results and ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines
· Ability to achieve goals and meet deadlines without supervision
· Being dynamic, proactive, entrepreneurial, innovative
· Team-working and relationship building skills
Kering Eyewear Middle East FZ-LLC