Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Intern to join our Trade Marketing team in Paris.
The Trade Marketing Intern collaborates with the Senior TM Manager for the development, execution, and performance monitoring of TM programs designed to increase in-store brand visibility and sell out performance. In accordance with the overall Marketing and Communication guidelines as defined by the Divisional HQ and the Kering Brands Strategy.
How you will contribute
Collaborates with Senior Trade Marketing Manager in:
· Coordinate visibility plans with internal teams, clients and suppliers
· Extracting and analysing the POP data (SAP Extracts, Stocks follow up, Analysis of cover rates and areas repartition, follow up of consistency between data and marketing plan)
· Ordering POP through SAP
· Following windows, banners and customizations production and deliveries
· Producing brand content by translations and brands’ news
· Following digital and crops requests
· Participating in digital campaigns
· Participating in the execution of local sales events & showroom
· Producing activity reports
Who you are
· University Degree in Business / Marketing
· Final internship before graduation
· Marketing / Sales Experience
· Microsoft office especially Excel and Power Point
· SAP experience will be a plus
· Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
· Analytical skills and problem solving attitude
· Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks
· Mature personality, self-motivated, positive attitude
· Very developed team spirit
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
KERING EYEWEAR FRANCE