Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Sales Brand Ambassador who will report to Mid Atlantic Sales District Manager as part based out in Mid Atlantic Region (Pennsylvania & Delaware)
· Deliver Net Sales Targets by brand in the assigned territory - Opticians, Optometrists and Ophtalmologists (3 Os).
· Build the appropriate door distribution in a qualitative manner in keeping with the brands DNA.
· Develop strong relationships with customers built on a long term partnership view to maximize sell through.
How you will contribute
· Present and maximize the sell in sales of Optical frames and Sunglasses.
· Work with the customer to maximize sell through sales with visibility and trade marketing programs.
· Provide in store training to maximize sales.
· Provide timely and accurate reporting.
Who you are
· Proven track record of growing sales and building door distribution among the 3 Os.
· Strong relationships with customers built on service and trust.
· Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
· Min 5-years of experience in Optical sales within the 3 Os.
· University Degree or equivalent experience
· Experience within fashion, luxury, cosmetics, consumer goods environments
· Available to travel up to 80% of time
· Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
· residency in Pennsylvania or Delaware
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Kering Eyewear USA Inc.