Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking an Office Assistant & Showroom Coordinator who will report to the Country Manager of Middle East as part of our dynamic team in our subsidiary in Dubai. He/She will be responsible for general services activities related to the office and will take care of the Showroom space, managing relationships with Suppliers, assisting colleagues needs and managing relationship with the office building services organization (e.g. security, cleaning etc.).
How you will contribute
SECRETARIAT AND ACCOUNTING
· Travel organization, hotel and flights bookings and follow up
· Direct preparation of records, such and agenda, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings
· Welcoming clients
· Managing Showroom agenda for Sales and PR appointments/events
· Managing Samples movement (in and out), in coordination with Global Samples Dept.
· Setting up and maintaining the showroom and products
· Organizing Buying days and events with customers
· Managing suppliers (gardening, electrical, plumbing, cleaning services company, ...)
· Overseeing heating and cooling system installations
· Controlling and managing scheduled maintenance (fire extinguishers, boiler, AC, alarm system…)
· Overseeing orders and cleanliness of the office and the cleaning company that is in charge of such activity
· Taking care of meeting rooms and materials (water, stationery)
· Managing on demand procurement of additional material (newspaper, others)
· Overseeing and monitoring office stationery and printers’ toner
· Managing Receipt and dispatch of materials from/to couriers
· Supporting the executive secretary or any other company department for specific needs of interest
· Managing and verifying utilities
· Collecting and checking invoices of interest
· Supporting and assisting in events management planned in the office
· Verifying and managing the alarm system and video surveillance system
· Coordinating and managing the security service
ON CALL AVAILABILITY REQUIRED ACCORDING TO SPECIFIC OPERATING NEEDS:
· Collaborating with the security company
· Arming/disarming alarm
· Checking unscheduled accesses
Who you are
· 3+ years of experience in similar roles in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
· Accuracy and attention to details
· Analytic skills
· Event Management skills and experience
· Team player
· Problem solving
· Clear and open communication
· Focus on results
· Fluent in English, Italian as a plus (Arabic language knowledge appreciated)
· Passion and enthusiasm
· Curiosity and innovation
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Kering Eyewear Middle East FZ-LLC