Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Implement and maintain all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows, and in store special events which follow the worldwide guidelines for the stores in the Beverly Hills market with focus on the Rodeo Flagship store.
· Follow all visual directives via photographs /company Visual Campaign Book when executing store set-ups. Adapt/substitute in a brand appropriate manner to make Visual Merchandising suitable to regional needs;
· Provide PowerPoint recaps from all store visits to be shared with Company Headquarters in Italy;
· Implement and maintain visual displays/merchandising to ensure maximize store business;
· Ongoing training of store associates in visual merchandising standards;
· Oversee windows, merchandising and special events in the Flagship DOS location;
· Maintain awareness of regional stores business and partner with Retail Regional Directors to best support business needs within region;
· Remain aware of the competition in retail/visual industry standards in the marketplace;
· Partner with regional/store managers, to effectively support current business trends with visual needs as they arise;
· Minimal Travel required throughout LA market to support team as needed;
· 2-3 years experience in Visual Merchandising;
· Multi store experience preferred but not required;
· Self motivated and detail oriented skill set needed;
· Excellent time management skills are necessary;
· Proficiency with PowerPoint and basic photography skills;
· Candidate must be open to very light travel within the larger LA market.
Gucci America Inc