A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to President, Greater China who will report to the President, Kering Corporate Greater China as part of our dynamic team in China.
The Executive Assistant to President provides an advanced level of executive support to the President. The Executive Assistant to President serves as the primary support and acts as a liaison between the President and her organization. This position independently completes assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals. The level of support requires a good understanding of the President’s organization, along with the business knowledge to communicate and work effectively with the President’s organization and clients.
. The roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
How you will contribute
· Manage calendar online for the President.
· Organize correspondence including processing incoming mail, processing invoices, coordinating travel arrangements and meeting preparation.
· Coordinate with key management staff on items to be reported to President.
· Organize conference and meetings as directed by President and take the minutes.
· Translate files, interpret among Chinese, English.
· Maintain updated records/information for all key external parties.
· Prepare draft proposals and presentations with direction from President and/or support from other individuals or service departments, as necessary .
· Assist President in any other projects/initiatives.
· Follow up on action items assigned by President.
· Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
· Bachelor degree and above.
· Above 5 years’ experience as management assistant will be a plus.
· Excellent follow-up skills.
· Project management skills.
· Good professional ethics, strong problem-solving, service sense and communication skills, can work under high pressure.
· Mature, analytical, motivated, flexible, and detail-oriented.
· Act as a professional and knowledgeable representative of the International department to external and internal contacts. Demonstrate the ability to work independently.
· Excellent speaking and writing in English, French is a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment.
· Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative.
· High sense of confidentiality and responsibility, confident and proactively.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
KERING (CHINA) ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT LTD